Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Professional Photographers of Ontario seminar


www.vgallery.net
Great Speaker.....Great Seminar!

I never like to wish away my life, but I have to admit I was very excited and was really wishing away the month of September for a seminar with American photographer Vicki Taufer.

All I can say is that this past Sunday's seminar with Vicki was probably one of the most important seminars that I could have attended in my career as a photographer yet. Put on the Professional Photographers Association in Hamilton, Vicki spoke to a packed room of photographers from some many different backgrounds and fields, yet she was able to speak to us on every level. Her ideas are simply brilliant, intuitive and very achievable.

I encourage you to visit Vicki's site and feed yourself some eye candy! www.Vgallery.net

Totally inspired,
Sue

No comments: